Whether you want to just have fun with your dog or go on to Agility competition our classes will help you and your dog learn the basic skills required to achieve your goals.
In Agility, dogs and handlers maneuver their way through a timed course designed to test their abilities in jumping hurdles, running through tunnels, traversing a see-saw, climbing an A-frame, weaving through a line of poles and more.
This is an excellent way to spend quality fun time with your dog, even if you aren’t competing. You will build a stronger bond with your dog and agility training builds confidence, better obedience skills in dogs.
- At least one (1) year of age (except puppy agility class)
- Have up-to-date vaccinations
- Be dog and people-friendly
- Be fit & healthy enough for strenuous exercise
- Completed basic obedience training
- Dogs that are aggressive towards dogs or people will not be admitted
Canine Benefits of Dog Agility Training
- Provides an outlet for dog’s natural instincts and abilities
- Keeping dogs active and healthy through exercise
- Reinforcing obedience training and improving communication
- Developing flexibility, speed and accuracy
- Providing mental stimulation to combat boredom
- Better body awareness
- Improving coordination
- Establishing trust and confidence with owner.